The old Ford Factory in Stockholm harbour, ca 1940.
Also happens to be where our new offices will be, cant wait!
There’s a loving irony to the fact that GANT, once a US owned company, later re-built by a team of Swedes now are moving in to the old space of a US company that once owned Volvo. We’ve come full circle, in some wierd way.
The Swedish stock market OMX completely fucked over the interior during the 90’s when they moved in, they basically destroyed everyting beautiful about this building. But we have good hopes to bring back some of the former glory, and then some.
- carlwilhelmskoglund likes this
- mattogbg likes this
- pseudoculture reblogged this from thegiftsoflife
- lovemoncherami likes this
- loveisthegreatestgiftonecangive likes this
- n-a-e-d reblogged this from thegiftsoflife
- evvshining likes this
- dru8121 likes this
- larger-than-life76 reblogged this from thegiftsoflife
- allsnotfair likes this
- hoyss likes this
- thegiftsoflife reblogged this from rippedbackpocket
- rrescueta likes this
- bobbbyg likes this
- onlybegun reblogged this from improvisemotherfucker
- onlybegun likes this
- improvisemotherfucker reblogged this from rippedbackpocket
- menashedavidisrael likes this
- benjaminm reblogged this from rippedbackpocket
- robertolguin likes this
- oofriberg likes this
- inkstreetstylemag likes this
- goodpeoplegofar said: Epic. Gant is doing everything right. Keep it up.
- goodgulfgas said: Sweet tits
- yrstylestation likes this
- tredicielupo said: This is incredible news. When is the move?
- tredicielupo likes this
- unmodernman likes this
- youbroketheinternet likes this
- novh said: fuuuuuck
- novh likes this
- rvlvr likes this
- benjaminm likes this
- mypantalones likes this
- rippedbackpocket posted this